Planning a Golf Outing
Thinking about having a golf outing? St. Clair Shores Golf Club would be proud to have you, whether it’s for an organization or you’re planning the annual family and friends golf outing. Our staff will ensure that your outing will be a success!
For any questions or to book an outing please contact Golf Course Office Manager Rob Spinazzola at 586-294-2000, ext. 2. All food, beverage, and banquet inquiries must be directed to Cranks Bar & Grill at 586-541-2800.
Your Outing package includes:
- 18 or 9 holes with electric cart
- Cart setup with personalized cart signs for each group
- Golf course staff upon request can place any extras in the carts (i.e. gift bags, rules sheets, contest sheets)
- Courtesy carts are available
- Scoreboard available upon request
- Proximity markers for long drive, closest to the pin, other games
- Outing set-up (Tee signs, contest hole signs, sponsor signage, sign in table / area)
- Beverage cart on course (drinks not included)
- Four-some with carts to use as a prize for your outing
- Carts are mandatory for outings