Course modifications due to COVID-19 include:
- If you are feeling sick, Please Stay at Home!
- Tee times can be made online at scsgolf.com or by calling the pro shop at 586-294-2000 ext. 2.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Player Assistants will be monitoring golfers on the course to ensure social distancing and assisting with any player needs.
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers. Our Agronomy team will prepare the bunkers and please “foot” rake after you play out of a bunker
- HANDS OFF THE FLAGSTICK!
- Water will not be available at this time to eliminate touch points. Please bring water with you.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, and water buckets have been removed from the golf course. Feel free to play preferred lies.
- As a reminder, please don’t congregate as groups before, during, or after your rounds to maintain mandated social distancing orders. Frequent hand washing is advised and bring your own hand sanitizer if needed.
- Face masks are recommended.
We understand how stressful this situation can be and we want to assure you we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure your health and safety. Please be aware of your surroundings and enjoy your time on the course.